Natural Tourmaline 2.42 (8.1 x 6.5 x 5.1)
Size(MM): 8.1 x 6.5 x 5.1
Natural/Lab-Created: 100% NATURAL
Lot N0(SKU): 13601-1
The gemstone named Paraiba Tourmaline . Tourmaline is the most colorful of all gemstones. It occurs in all colors, but pink, red, green, blue and multicolored are its most well-known gem colors. Scientifically, tourmaline is not a single mineral, but a group of minerals related in their physical and chemical properties.
- IF (Internally Flawless) – “Loupe-Clean” or 100% Clean – Exceptional quality with no inclusion(s) visible using a 10X loupe.
- VVS (Very, Very Small Inclusions) – “Near Loupe-Clean” ~ Excellent quality with only slight inclusion(s) or irregularity with a 10X loupe.
- VS (Very Small Inclusions) – “Eye-Clean” ~ No visible inclusion may at the corner.
- SI (Small Inclusions) – “Near Eye-Clean” ~ Inclusion(s) may be seen with the naked eye but do not affect or interfere with the overall beauty of the gem.
- I (Included) – Having luster, transparent, but included some, but not broken.
- S (Slightly) – “Included-Declasses”~ Heavily Included -stones.
The shipping is completely free for the standard shipping options which will take around 3-4 weeks to arrive on your doorstep. For customers who want the product to be received to the United States, we use the USPS carrier which is completely free and your estimated delivery is 3-5 Business days. For customers who are not in the USA, don’t worry if you want the product sooner, we also provide other shipping services. Which are as follows DHL shipping ($25.00), and FedEx shipping ($25.00). Please contact us if you’re interested.
Standard Shipping: Free
USPS Shipping: Free
DHL Shipping: $25.00
FedEx Shipping: $25.00
We provide 4 Gem labs as shown below. Please contact us if you’re interested.
If you’re interested in having your own jewelry design with this gemstone or want custom jewelry with other gemstones, please contact us. we provide Gold, Silver, Platinum, and other more at a reasonable price.