Red Rhodolite Garnet 2.20ct
Discover the Beauty of this 2.20ct Natural Red Rhodolite Garnet, expertly faceted into an Oval shape sized at 8.7 X 7.3 MM from Sri Lanka – a stunning addition to any collection or jewelry piece. If you have a vision of creating a unique jewelry piece with this or any exquisite stone, we invite you to get in touch with us.
|Gemstone||Natural Rhodolite Garnet|
|Size (MM)||8.7 X 7.3 X 4.3 mm|
|Color||Deep Vivid Red|
|Clarity||IF/FL (Loupe clean)|
|Country of Origin||Sri Lanka|
|Hardness||7 Mohs Scale|
Rhodolite garnet is a gorgeous gemstone that has a deep and intense vivid red luster color. It is a special type of garnet that is created by combining pyrope and almandine minerals. The vivid red shade of Rhodolite garnet is highly sought after in the jewelry industry due to its striking hue and excellent clarity. It can be used to create different types of jewelry, such as rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. With a hardness rating of 7-7.5 on the Mohs scale, this gemstone is robust and long-lasting, able to withstand regular wear and tear. If you’re looking to create jewelry using this stone, we can assist you with that.
Gemstone Clarity Scale
● IF (Internally Flawless) – “Loupe-Clean” or 100% Clean – Exceptional quality with no inclusion(s) visible using a 10X loupe.
● VVS (Very, Very Small Inclusions) – “Near Loupe-Clean” ~ Excellent quality with only slight inclusion(s) or irregularity with a 10X loupe.
● VS (Very Small Inclusions) – “Eye-Clean” ~ No visible inclusion may at the corner.
● SI (Small Inclusions) – “Near Eye-Clean” ~ Inclusion(s) may be seen with the naked eye but do not affect or interfere with the overall beauty of the gem.
● I (Included) – Having luster, transparent, but included some, but not broken.
● S (Slightly) – “Included-Declasses”~ Heavily Included -stones.
Shipping & Handling Time
Our standard shipping option is completely free and typically takes approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery right to your doorstep. For customers residing in the United States, we utilize USPS as our carrier, and this service is also completely free, with an estimated delivery time of 3-5 business days. Your order will be processed within 1 business day after we receive the order confirmation.
If you’re located outside of the USA and would like to receive your product sooner, we have additional shipping services available for your convenience. We offer DHL shipping for $25.00 and FedEx shipping for $25.00. These expedited services are designed to get your product to you as quickly as possible.
Standard Shipping: Free
USPS Shipping: Free
DHL Shipping: $25.00
FedEx Shipping: $25.00
We are confident in the quality of our products and want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. That’s why we offer a 30-day return policy for all items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can initiate a return within 30 days of receiving the item. Please read more about Returns & Refunds.